These sleek running boards create a platform for passenger to rest their feet in style while they enjoy the ride and take in the scenery. We choose to use Bamboo for our SideBoards because it’s an extremely durable material that will stand up to your lifestyle. It’s also a very sustainable material, requiring little water or other resources to mature and growing quickly with Wolverine like healing capabilities. - 5 Layer Plyboo - Easy to install, two snaps and four spacing bolts - Can also be used as side boards to create truck bed on top of carry-ons - Cut outs along the side for easy strap attachment points - Hardware included - 2-Year warranty - Spicy Curry & Sweet Curry only!
Allows Thule Yepp Maxi to be quickly installed on any bike with a rear rack with a load capacity of 25 kg/55 lbs. Features: - Fits rear racks measuring 11-17 cm/4.5-6.7 in
Allows Thule Yepp Mini to be installed on bikes with ahead stems. Features - Quick and easy to install
This plug-in throttle mounts next to your HMI on your Globe bike and allows you to motor up to 20mph without needing to pedal. Need to go faster? Pedal assist will still be there to give you a boost to 28mph after the throttle reaches its limit. The throttle’s extra burst of torque makes entering and exiting traffic safer and faster but still allows you to use pedal assist to increase efficiency and range. - Designed for frictionless compatibility with the Globe Haul ST and Haul LT. - Max throttle speed: 20mph. Does not affect pedal-assist performance or top speed. - Requires installation of the free Globe phone app to activate.
This bike kickstand was developed specifically for the Turbo Tero, allowing you to keep your bike upright on its own. If you need to complete your kit or replace a bike kickstand, this two-bolt dropout mount kickstand will do the job for you. Turbo Vado, Como, and Tero EQ come already equipped with a kickstand. - Durable aluminum construction. - Simple, two-bolt dropout mount allows for easy assembly. - Fits 40mm adapter plates. - Length: 362mm
Turbo Chainstay-Mounted Kickstand - 323mm.
For riders who are carrying their bike over the tailgate of a truck. Even with a tailgate pad, which is designed to protect the vehicle and not the bike, damage will occur on the downtube when shuttling without protection. The Shuttle Armor is designed to protect the downtube during transport on the roughest access roads. RideWrap protection accessories are made with high-quality RideWrap materials that are bike-tested for long-term durability. All RideWrap protection accessories have been designed to give riders leading protection for their dollar. - Matte black finish - Fits all makes, models, and sizes - Protects from harsh tailgate rub - Designed around mountain bike geometry - Kit includes instructions and pre-install cleaning wipe
- Low profile frame protection with hook and loop fabric fastening - Double-stitched construction with permanent graphics - 250Mm length with width marks allow personalised fit adjustment - Small fits chainstays ranging from 60mm to 100mm circumference - Medium fits chainstays ranging from 85mm to 140mm circumference - Large fits chainstays ranging from 110mm to 180mm circumference
$6.99 - $34.99
- Color kits for OneUp riser bars plus some extra stickers for whatever you choose
$44.00 - $54.50
- A Threadless no tap install option that lets you store the EDC V2 Tool inside your stem/steerer tube without threading your steerer tube - The Threadless Carrier replaces your star nut and lets you preload your headset with a bolt, while also creating a space for the EDC Tool. - Easy to install in less than 10 minutes. - Compatible with EDC V2 Tool (You must use the small EDC V2 Storage Capsule with the Threadless Carrier.) The tire plug and bacon strips fit within the small storage capsule. - Chain pliers are not compatible with the threadless carrier set up. - The EDC Threadless Carrier is NOT compatible with V1 EDC Tools (Green Multi-Tool)
We understand that your bike is a prized possession and leaving it unattended, even when secured, can be risky. Scout provides unparalleled bike security by combining both an extremely loud 85db bike alarm function with a highly accurate bike finder, using Apple’s ‘Find My’ app. The future of bike security is here. Once armed, any movement of a Scout fitted Bike will trigger the motion-sensitive audio alarm discouraging any further movement and alerting the bike’s owner, both by the sound of the alarm and via a notification that is automatically sent to the owner’s iPhone (when in Bluetooth range). Then in a scenario where a bike fitted with Scout is not where the owner has left it, it can be quickly located using Apple’s network via the ‘Find My’ app. - Compatible with iOS only - Motion-sensitive 85 db audio alarm for immediate deterrence - Can be located quickly using Apple's 'Find My' app - Operated using Knog's iOS app - Mounts to standard water cage braze-ons - Can be mounted under water cage for discretion - Use supplied anti-tamper screws to mount securely - Neon silicone cover provided to advertise security device (if desired) - Arm / disarm using button (within 1.5 m) on app within bluetooth range - LEDs show alarm status & battery charge - USB-C rechargeable with 2 to 6 month battery (pending usage) - Low battery notifications when you have just 20% remaining - Water resistant IP66 rating (wash-proof) - Weighs just 25 grams - USB-C charging cable not included If you want peace-of-mind that you've done everything you can to secure your bike, Scout Bike is an essential piece of kit.
- Accessory for the Shotgun 2.0 MTB seat - Allen key fixing for easy fitting, removal and adjustment - 250mm in length, with Pro 19mm rubber grips designed for little hands - Comes with inserts to fit 25.4mm, 31.8mm and 35mm handlebar diameters - Suitable for flat or riser style handlebars - Your child will love riding up front when they have their own handlebars and grips to hold onto
- Take the hassle out of the hill climbs – and enjoy bigger family rides together. - Designed for kids and kids at heart - Shock absorbing for a comfortable tow, without getting caught in the wheel - Attaches over the stem for quick use, or around the stem for longer climbs (carabiner included) - Also available is the Shotgun tow rope combo, which includes our hip pack for kids – the perfect place for storing the tow rope during family adventures.
This ultra versatile mount can be used three main ways: as a camera grip, extension arm or tripod. The folding arm is perfect for POV or follow-cam footage, and makes it easy to capture selfies without the mount appearing in the shot. When detached from the arm, the handle doubles as a camera grip. Stored inside the handle is a lightweight, mini tripod that can be removed and used on its own or combined with the handle. Expands to 20” (50.8cm), collapses to 7.5” (19cm).
With GoPro's Curved and Flat Adhesive Mounts, you can get creative with your mounting options for awesome camera shots on your next adventure! Waterproof and industrial strength, these mounts will stick to flat and curved surfaces, and when you're done it's easy to remove them using a hairdryer.
Keep your ride upright and looking fly with Specialized's Center mount kickstand! - Made of durable aluminum.
Mate Specialized's Clip-On Clamp to a pair of aero extension bars and get time on your side. Their 22.2mm diameter is compatible with many standard aftermarket extensions, and with a one-bolt hinge system, they're simple to install.
We've always had a love-hate relationship with kickstands. When they work properly, they're great-a simple and easy way to leave your bike perched. But somehow, they always seem to fail when you least expect it, ending with a loud CRASH! and a scratched-up bike. So, we decided to develop a kickstand that does its job and does it well. And keep in mind, this kickstand was specifically designed for Rolls with 650b x 2.3" tires. - Specifically designed for Specialized Roll and its 650b x 2.3" tires. - Simple mounting takes the sting out of assembly. - Balances your bike flawlessly.
The Sitero Hook attaches to Sitero saddles, allowing bikes to be safely and securely hung in triathlon transition areas. - Replacement Hook for the Sitero
Page 1 of 1