The Kuluar is simple, solid, and lightweight. The defined lateral release coupled with vertical release driven by the U spring makes for a great lightweight touring binding with beaks for the all-around user.
- Weight 250 g
- Materials Alu 7075, Stainless Steel, POM
- Vertical Release: 9 or 12
- Lateral Release: 4-9 (KULUAR 9)
- Adjustment 20 mm
- Heel elastic travel: 10 mm (E.R.S.)
- Ski brake 75, 86, 91, 97, 102 mm
- Walking modes: Flat, +26,5 mm, and +40 mm
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.