Find your step on the podium. The X-ium Skate WCS Jr. brings our proven World Cup racing technology to junior racers. The universal flex and camber excel in a wide range of snow conditions, while the synthetic honeycomb core delivers ultra-lightweight precision and powerful energy transmission for demanding junior athletes. It's compatible with the new Turnamic® binding system for the most natural ski flex and snow feel.
- Nomex® Honeycomb core features ultra-lightweight aramid fibers in a honeycomb shape with a high strength-to-weight ratio for powerful, elite-level performance.
- Activ Cap offers a balance of torsional rigidity and supple flex from tip to tail for all condition stability.
- Nordic Base Tuning: K7000
- Nordic Plate: IFP
- Nordic Ski Construction: Activ'cap
- Nordic SkiCore: Hybrid core
- Ski Sidecuts Dimensions: 42/44/44/44
Composed of ultra-lightweight aramid fibers in a hexagonal (honeycomb) shape, NOMEX delivers the highest strength-to-weight ratio for powerful, elite-level performance.
Skating Premium Sidewall
A new kind of edge was developed for skating technique. It is built from two distinct materials and brings a greater fluidity while skating.